How do I get a voucher for child care?

Vouchers for child care are currently issued only to eligible families who get Public Assistance. This is due to limited funding. If you get Public Assistance and want more information about subsidized child care, visit your local Job Center. If you don’t get Public Assistance, you may be eligible for City-funded child care. See Child Care Financial Assistance for more information.