You can help prevent crime. If you see or hear a crime in progress or any situation needing emergency attention, call 911. Crimes reported most frequently to 911 include:
- Shoplifting, mugging, or taking someone else's property without their permission.
- Hitting, slapping, punching, or sexually assaulting another person.
- Using physical force or weapons to take someone else’s property.
- Entering a home or any other building with the intent of committing any crime.
- Breaking, defacing, or destroying someone else's property without permission.
- Holding or selling illegal drugs or prescription drugs without a prescription.