Food Stamp Information

The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), commonly known as Food Stamps, helps people with limited income buy food. The City accepts complaints about Food Stamps and helps retailers who want to accept Food Stamps or Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) benefits.

If you already get Food Stamps and need help, contact the Food Stamp Center where your case is currently serviced.

Community Based Organizations (CBOs) also provide assistance to the public with applying for Food Stamps and screening applicants for eligibility. For additional food stamp related inquiries, you should visit a Food Stamp Center for assistance.