Bees or Wasps Complaint

The City does not accept requests from residential or commercial property owners to eliminate bees or wasps on their property. Property owners are required to remove most wasps and bees from their own property. The City does allow the keeping of honeybees.

You may make a complaint to the City about private or commercial property owners who do not remove bees and wasps from their property. You also can make a complaint against a beekeeper if the bees are creating a nuisance. 

If the bees or wasps are in a utility pole, you must contact the utility company that owns the pole.