Benefit Card Assistance

If your Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card for Medicaid, Cash Assistance, or Food Stamps was lost, stolen, or printed with incorrect information, you can get a replacement. Replacement cards can only be mailed to the address on record.

It will take between 7 and 10 business days for you to get the card.

If your card is for more than one benefit, you only have to submit one replacement request.

You can check your benefit card balance or change your PIN by calling EBT Customer Service at (888) 328-6399.