Noise from Neighbor

You can make a complaint about non-emergency noise from your neighbor. Non-emergency noise includes loud music or television, talking, and moving or dragging of furniture. Officers from your local police precinct will get your report and respond when they are not handling emergencies. You can also contact your tenant association, building owner, or super for help if a neighbor in your building is often noisy.