Certificate of Good Conduct, Relief or Disposition

The City issues Certificates of Good Conduct and Certificates of Relief. Both certificates can help reduce the legal barriers to employment, voting, and housing if you have a criminal record.  Whether a Certificate of Relief or a Certificate of Good Conduct is appropriate for you depends on your criminal record.

A Certificate of Disposition is an official court document that indicates the current status of a case or its final disposition.