Discrimination Complaint

You can make a complaint if you believe that you have been a victim of discrimination of any kind in employment, housing, public accommodations.

You can report discrimination based on:

  • Race
  • Religion
  • Age
  • National origin
  • Non-citizen status
  • Gender
  • Sexual orientation
  • Any lawful source of income
  • Disability
  • Marital status
  • Unemployment