Electric Utilities Customer Service Request

Con Edison provides information about residential or business billing for electricity customers in all areas of New York City except for the Rockaways in Queens. You can pay bills, set up or cancel service, ask questions, or update your account information. Assistance is available in English and Spanish. If you live in the Rockaways, you can get information about meters or billing from the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA).