Emergency Repair Program Information

The City's Emergency Repair Program (ERP) corrects hazardous emergency conditions in privately-owned buildings when the owner does not make the repairs in time. To get this service, the Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) must refer the case to the ERP. You cannot request this service directly. You can check the status of emergency repair work in your apartment or get a copy of the invoice for work that has already been done by the ERP.