Judge Complaint

The City investigates complaints about administrative law judges for possible disciplinary action.

The State accepts complaints for City Agency tribunals, including:

  • Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA)
  • Department of Finance (DOF)
  • Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)
  • Environmental Control Board (ECB)
  • Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings (OATH)
  • New York Police Department (NYPD)
  • Tax Appeals Tribunal
  • Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC)

The State also investigates complaints against judges in City and State courts:

  • Civil Court
  • Criminal Court
  • Family Court
  • Housing Court
  • Supreme Court
  • Surrogate Court
  • Court of Claims