Operation Clean Halls Request

The City offers police patrols in residential buildings to prevent drug use and sales. Landlords can request that the police conduct patrols in the hallways and stairwells of their building to remove non-residents who are loitering.

To request a police patrol, contact the Community Policing Office at your local police precinct.