Pool, Sauna, or Steam Room Permit

The City requires a permit to build or run a pool, sauna, or steam room for commercial use. The permit must be renewed annually.

This permit is required for facilities run by condos, co-ops, or homeowner associations. It is not required for facilities on private property used for private or individual use.