Street Sign Request

You can request street signs installation, relocation, or removal. You can also buy a personalized street sign.

The City accepts requests for:

  • Stop signs
  • Regulatory signs (ASP, parking, or loading)
  • Safety signs (Stop, Yield, or Do Not Enter)

The City does not accept requests for sanitation signs such as Clean Up After Dog, No Littering, or No Dumping.