Student Record Request

The City provides records and transcripts for current and former public school students.

If you are the parent of a current student, you can request copies of school records for your child by contacting the Principal of your school. You should get the records within 45 days of your request. Teachers or other staff must have a specific educational reason to request records. Free document translations and interpretations are offered in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu.

If you are a former student, you can get copies of your records by contacting the school that you last attended. If that school is closed, you should contact the School District that your school was in.