Tree Work Permit

You can get an application for a tree work permit from the City for planting, pruning, decorating with lights, placing tree guards, or removing City trees. All tree work must be completed at the property owner's expense by private contractors approved by the City.

The City also issues permits for private contractors to perform work on City trees.