IRS Federal Tax Assistance for Businesses

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provides assistance with federal tax information for businesses and the self-employed, including questions about federal tax forms, employee and payroll taxes, and business tax credits. Information is also available about:

  • Employer ID numbers
  • Employment taxes
  • Small business and self-employed tax center
  • Small business events
  • Tax calendar
  • Tax credits and provisions