Horse Drawn Cab License

The City licenses horse drawn carriage drivers and businesses.

A person or business must have a Horse Drawn Cab Owner License to own a horse drawn carriage that operates for hire. Individuals must have a Horse Drawn Cab Driver License to drive a horse drawn carriage.

The Horse Drawn Cab Owner license is only issued to people who buy their horse drawn cab from a current licensee.