Non-Retail Food Processing Establishment Permit

The City licenses non-retail food processors, including food wholesalers and food storage sites.

Establishments that require permits with an H26 code from the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene include Food Vending Machine Commissaries, Mobile Food Unit Commissaries, Mobile Food Unit Depots, and wholesale Fish and Shellfish establishments.