Cable Company Overcharging Complaint

The City accepts complaints about overcharging by cable companies when the problem cannot be resolved directly between you and the company.

You may request assistance by calling 311 or writing a letter with supporting documentation to:

Consumer Service Department - Cable TV
2 MetroTech Center
4th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201