The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene offers several literature items in a variety of languages that provide information about liver health, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C. Health providers can also get materials.
- "Your Liver Keeps You Healthy: Protect It": A health bulletin describing how you can protect your liver from viral Hepatitis, fatty liver, and excessive alcohol use.
- "Alcohol and Hepatitis Palm Card": A card offering tips for drinking less alcohol.
- "Hepatitis B Vaccine Palm Card": Allows patients to record dates for Hepatitis B vaccines.
- "Hepatitis B: The Facts": A booklet about the risk factors, causes, and consequences of Hepatitis B. It also contains information on how and where you can get tested and treated for the disease.
- "Hepatitis C: The Facts": A booklet about the risk factors, causes, and consequences of Hepatitis C. It also contains information on how and where you can get tested and treated for the disease.
- "Get Tested, Get Cured" and "New Hep C Treatments": Two posters encouraging patients to get tested and treated for Hepatitis C.
- "Reduce Your Risk of Overdose, Hep C and HIV": A palm card offering prevention tips for people who use drugs.
- "Hepatitis C Risk Assessment": A postcard that can help you figure out if you are at risk for Hepatitis C. If you answer "yes" to any of the questions on the postcard, then you should get tested for the disease.