Intercity buses operate scheduled, low-cost transportation options into or out of New York City.
You can report an intercity bus that is:
- Violating a posted parking regulation
- Double parked
- Parked at a bus stop for over 15 minutes
- Blocking a crosswalk, hydrant, sidewalk, or parking space reserved for people with disabilities
- Illegally picking up or dropping off passengers at non-permitted locations.
The following are not considered intercity buses:
- School buses
- Buses providing public transportation (MTA)
- Exempt private bus operators under contract with a local government to provide public transportation.