DOF Reasonable Accommodation for People with Disabilities

If you need help accessing Department of Finance programs and services because of a disability or medical condition, you can request a reasonable accommodation.

You can also make a complaint if you feel that a Department of Finance program or service is not accessible to you. You can file a complaint by mail with Finance's Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator. You or your representative should make the complaint as soon as possible, but no later than 60 days after the incident.

Your complaint should include:

  • A description of the problem or incident
  • The location and date of the incident
  • Your contact information, if you want the ADA Coordinator to follow-up with you

Mail the complaint to:

EEO Office
345 Adams Street, 3rd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201

The ADA Coordinator will respond within 15 days of receiving the complaint.