DOB NOW: Build

You can use DOB NOW: Build to submit plumbing and sprinkler jobs to the Department of Buildings (DOB) if you're a:

• Professional Engineer
• Registered Architect
• Licensee
• Special Inspector
• Progress Inspector
• Filing Representative
• Owner

You can also submit these jobs through DOB borough offices and the eFiling system. You must be registered with eFiling to log into DOB NOW: Build.