On Friday, July 10th, join your fellow New Yorkers in celebrating the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team for their historic three World Cup championships.
The signup period for Friday’s post-parade ceremony at City Hall has concluded. Starting at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, July 9th, we will contact those who have been randomly selected to attend.
No matter what, however, you are welcome to join the celebrations along the parade route highlighted on the map below.
Where: The Canyon Of Heroes (Broadway between the Battery and City Hall)
When: Friday, July 10th, starting at 11 a.m.
Who: Mayor Bill de Blasio and the 2015 Women's World Cup Champions!
More important information about the parade:
- NYPD will begin street closings on Broadway (and the surrounding area) at approximately 10:00 a.m., before the start of the parade.
- "No Parking" will be in effect beginning at 12:00 a.m., Friday, July 10th, 2015. Any cars remaining will be towed and relocated. If your car is towed, please call 311 for more information.
- The Brooklyn Bridge (Manhattan Bound) Centre Street exit will be closed during the duration of the parade. The Park Row entrance to the Brooklyn Bridge will also be closed during this time. Anyone looking for access to the Brooklyn Bridge should use the Frankfort Street/Pearl Street entrance.
- Deliveries will be restricted for all businesses and residences in the area beginning Thursday, July 9th at 10:00 p.m. and will not resume until Friday, July 10th at 5:00 p.m.
- Pedestrians will be able to cross Broadway at the following locations: Exchange Alley (Eastbound only), Wall Steet-Rector (Westbound only), Cedar Street, Cortland Street/Maiden Lane, Fulton Street, Reade Street, and Leonard Street.
- The MTA will have train service changes, and may close certain subway entrances and exits in the area. Due to street closures, many MTA buses may be re-routed. The MTA is making every effort to communicate this information to their customers. You can visit the MTA website for any additional information.
Should you have any further questions regarding this event, please contact 311.