DOB NOW: Safety, is the online platform for Licensees, Filing Representatives, Registered Architects, Professional Engineers and Owners to submit their compliance filings with the Department of Buildings.
DOB NOW: Safety is currently available for the following areas:
- Façade compliance filings (Façade FAQ and Resources)
- Boiler compliance filings – will be available August 14, 2017 (Boiler FAQ and Resources)
The last day to file Reporting Cycle 2017 high pressure boiler compliance filings in-person will be July 28, 2017.
Sign up for a DOB NOW: Safety boiler compliance filings training session
Registering for a DOB NOW Account
Your eFiling registered email and password should be used to log in to DOB NOW: Safety
. If you are not yet registered, please check the Registration Tips
After registering for an account in eFiling
, you can use DOB NOW: Safety
- Submit façade compliance filings and report unsafe façade activity
- Make payments
- View and search information related to your façade filings
- Upload documents
- View the status of a façade filing
- Receive emails at milestones throughout the filing process
Browse DOB NOW: Safety filings
Jobs filed in DOB NOW: Safety will not appear in BIS. You can access this information through the DOB NOW Public Portal or through the City’s Open Data Portal.
Subscribe to Buildings News for the latest DOB NOW Updates.
Subscribe to Buildings News for the latest DOB NOW Updates. Still have questions? Contact Us.