File Workplace Complaint

Workers can report business violations of workplace laws to DCA. DCA will treat all information received as confidential and will not disclose it without your permission or unless required by law.

Paid Sick Leave Law Complaints

Submit a complaint by email, mail. telephone, or in-person. Download the complaint form.

Paid Care Worker Complaints


Freelance Worker Complaints


Minimum Wage Law Complaints

Visit the New York State Department of Labor's website at OR

Call 888-4-NYSDOL (888-469-7365)

Commuter Benefits Law Complaints


Other Workplace Complaints

Email OR

Visit us in person at:

42 Broadway, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10004