NYC Emergency Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Special accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities and applicants with access and functional needs.
View the City of New York's Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The following positions are currently accepting applicants. Only those individuals whose experience and skills best meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
- Application Developer (Job ID # 286975)
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) Planner (Job ID # 314773)
- DAFN Health & Medical Specialist (Job ID # 293557)
- Director of DAFN & Legal Compliance (Job ID # 296374)
- DOB Program Manager (Job ID # 314835)
- Geographic Information Specialist (Job ID # 306186)
- Geographic Information Specialist (Job ID # 314245)
- GIS Specialist (Job ID # 290721)
- Human Services Specialist (Job ID # 315039)
- Human Services Specialist (Job ID # 315449)
- Lead Application Developer (Job ID # 286964)
- Procurement Analyst (Job ID # 281228)
- Technical Project Manager (Job ID # 285362)
- Transportation & Infrastructure Specialist (Job ID # 306066)
- Transportation & Infrastructure Specialist (Job ID # 316806)
How to Apply
- Non-City/External Candidates: Visit the Public Careers in NYC website and search by Job ID # indicated on posting. You will be required to create a user name and password.
- Current City Employees: Go to Employee Self-Service (ESS) to view and apply for available positions. Click on Recruiting Activities > Careers > Search by Job ID # indicated on posting.
- NYCEM Employees: Apply directly through NYCAPS/ESS and send a copy of your resume and cover letter to NYCEM Human Resources at email@example.com.
NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn
Connect with NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn for the latest updates on the agency's job and internship opportunities, agency achievements, and more.
Follow NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn