Doing Business with NYC and Getting Paid
Introducing PASSPort! The Mayor’s Office of Contract Services (MOCS) is launching a new online procurement tool, the Procurement and Sourcing Solutions Portal (PASSPort), moving VENDEX online. PASSPort makes it easier for vendors to submit and keep disclosure documents up-to-date. PASSPort will allow Agencies to make determinations for contract awards and complete performance evaluations online. Visit nyc.gov/passport
for updates on PASSPort. For additional information, email the PASSPort support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Finance procures:
- I.T. products and services (hardware, software, and systems maintenance);
- Professional services for IT systems: consulting services;
- Professional services for payments processing and banking transactions;
- Debt collection services;
- Booting services;
- Language services (translation and interpretation); and
- Goods: I.T., Law Enforcement, Furniture, etc.
- Register with the City Record Online to receive solicitation notices by email and download bid documents.
- Vendors interested in enrolling in the City's Bidders' Lists must create an account in the City's Payee Information Portal (PIP) system.
For more information download the Payee Information Portal brochure.
PPB 3-02/3-03 Rule Change
Starting on July 1, 2016, email will be the default means of communication for City agencies' Invitations for Bids (IFBs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and their notices of availability. Notifications by paper mail, fax, hand delivery, or otherwise, will only be available upon request to the contracting agency. Agencies will use the Ordering email addresses that have been provided by vendors in the Payee Information Portal (PIP) for all future solicitations or notifications.
Your “Ordering Email Address” will be used by the City for notification and solicitation purposes. To ensure that the City has your up-to-date email address, it is advised that you log into PIP and review this information before 7/1/2016.
- For a step by step guide on how to update your Ordering email address in PIP and to confirm that it is the default address, please access the Default Ordering Address in PIP Guide.
- If your organization does not have a PIP Account, please refer to the PIP Activation Guide for help on how to create one.
- For any additional information on PIP Account maintenance please consult the PIP Account Tutorial.
Establishing a PIP account can provide your business with additional benefits such as allowing you to view your financial transactions with the City and enrolling in the citywide bidders lists based on commodity code.
If you have any difficulty creating or updating your account in PIP, please reach out to your agency contact. If you need further assistance, please contact the Mayor’s Office of Contract Services (MOCS) at MOCSOutreach@cityhall.nyc.gov.
For more information visit the Sell to NYC website.
Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (MWBE) Opportunities
New York City’s MWBE program was designed to promote government contracting opportunities for businesses owned by minorities and women. The program was then expanded to cover all service contracts for professional, standard, and construction services. Finance is dedicated to promoting fairness and equity in the City bidding process. Prospective bidders wanting to do business with the Department of Finance should visit this page for current procurement opportunities.
Request for Proposals
Replacement of the Digital Tax Map System
January 26, 2018
To receive "Bid Updates" all interested vendors must register and view this bid on the City Record
For questions or consideration Contact Us
Vendors Providing Goods and Services to New York City
Public Improvement Lien