Homebase will help you develop a personalized plan to overcome an immediate housing crisis and achieve housing stability. You may be eligible for Homebase services if you:
- Are at imminent risk of entering the New York City shelter system
- Are low-income
- Want to remain stably housed in your community
With conveniently located prevention centers staffed with homelessness prevention experts, Homebase offers a range of services under one roof, including:
- Services to prevent eviction
- Assistance obtaining public benefits
- Emergency rental assistance
- Education and job placement assistance
- Financial counseling and money management
- Help relocating
- Short-term financial assistance
Read Frequently Asked Questions.
Watch the video below for information about Homebase, a hra program providing homelessness preventions services to those at risk of eviction.