If you visit an enrollment center during December of 2016, you will only be able to submit a pre-application. You will then need to return for a second appointment in January 2017 to complete your application. The pre-application process will expedite completion of your full application, which we expect to begin processing under the new policy in January.
If you prefer to complete your application all in one visit, sign up for a January 2017 appointment, and make sure to bring your proof of identity and residency with you.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing and require an American Sign Language interpreter during your appointment, please refer to this page.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
- Select Service - You may choose either "New Applicant," if this is your first time applying or if you need to update card information, or "Application Denied - 2nd Submission" if you have been denied a card and need to apply again.
- Select Site - Choose the Enrollment Center where you wish to apply. You can use our map to find the Enrollment Center closest to you.
- Select Date - Select a date and time from the calendar for your appointment. Only available dates and times at the selected Enrollment Center will appear. If a time slot does not appear to be available, the Enrollment Center may be closed on that date or all of the appointments for that date are already taken. You can try choosing a different Enrollment Center to see if the time slots there work for you.
- Select Time - Once you have found an available time that works for you, please click "Book it" to select that time slot.
- Select/Enter Other Information - The only information required is your first name and your last name. Email address, Contact number, and Affiliation are all optional. If you would like to receive a confirmation email upon finishing scheduling your appointment, you must enter an email address.
You can now manage your appointment. This includes the ability to confirm, reschedule, and cancel your appointment. You will need to enter your first name, last name, and your confirmation number to manage your appointment. Just use the Manage My Appointment tab at the top of the page.