Apply Your Skills to Government Service. Improve the Lives of New Yorkers.
The Mayor’s Office of Contract Services (MOCS) is a Procurement Service and Technology Innovation Center that works with City agencies, vendors and community-based organizations. Our vision is to support the City by building partnerships, creating opportunities, and driving high-quality procurement.
Join the Team
Our dedicated team is growing to enhance and expand our current offerings. Joining MOCS is an opportunity to use your expertise and skills to make a difference in NYC. We are looking for civic-minded problem-solvers, highly motivated and energetic performers who are models of efficiency under pressure, and dedicated to getting the job done. We are seeking individuals who will:
- Provide leadership in the procurement process through knowledge, teamwork, and communication
- Support city agencies’ policy and programmatic goals
- Ensure integrity, accountability, and responsibility
- Safeguard public funds, increase efficiencies and monitor costs
- Develop and maintain innovative technology solutions
MOCS is dedicated to getting NYC procurement done. How? Through the following activities:
- Support procurement and contracting activities of City agencies
- Maintain and provide access to comprehensive contract information
- Foster relationships and provide support to the vendor community
- Administer public hearings for contracts, real property, franchises and concessions
- Lead transformational initiatives to reengineer, simplify and speed procurement and contract management, including HHS Accelerator and Citywide Procurement Innovation
- Provide innovative technology, research, data analysis, and customer support solutions
- Visit www.nyc.gov/careers
- For MOCS positions, please enter Mayor's Office of Contract Services in the keyword search.
- For HHS Accelerator positions, please enter HHS Accelerator in the keyword search.
Current City Employees