Holmes Stakeholder Committee
What is the Next Generation Neighborhood’s Stakeholder Committee?
The Stakeholder Committee is an advisory group that will work directly with the selected developer by representing the interests and concerns of NYCHA residents, neighbors, and the community.
Stakeholder Committee Members
In order to ensure a diversity of interests and perspectives, the Stakeholder Committee will be comprised of:
- Wyckoff residents, including a minimum of:
- One Youth (18-24) resident from each building
- One Senior (64+) resident from each building
- One General (no age requirement) resident from each building
- One Resident Association representative
- At least one non-NYCHA resident from the surrounding neighborhood
- Select representatives from Community Based Organizations (CBOs), advocacy groups, and elected officials
We will accept applications online and in person starting on April 6, 2016—May 7,2016.
Announcement of Stakeholder Committee Members: May 30, 2016
Who can apply?
To apply, residents must:
- Be a current NYCHA resident in good standing
- Be available for 5-10 hours per month, including quarterly public Advisory Committee meetings
- Commit to participate for at least one year
All applicants must complete the online application. Questions?
Have a follow up question? Please email NextGen@nycha.nyc.gov or call 212-306-8433 for more information.
Application (deadline at 5 pm, May 7, 2016)