Direct Deposit Enrollment
Enjoy the many benefits of direct deposit. Choose the appropriate form below to enroll.
NYC Employees (except DoE and CUNY employees)
The fastest way to enroll in Direct Deposit is through NYCAPS Employee Self-Service (ESS)
Alternately, you can print, complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment form
and submit to your agency's payroll department.
Sign in to Payroll Portal
or print, complete the Direct Deposit NYCAPS Agencies Only form
and submit to the Department of Education payroll department.
To enroll in Direct Deposit, please print, complete the Direct Deposit CUNY Agencies Only form
and submit to your campus payroll department.
- If you are planning to submit a printed Direct Deposit enrollment form:
- To have your pay deposited directly into your Checking account, attach a voided check as proof of your bank's ABA number and your checking account number. Note: The ABA number is the first nine numbers prior to the account number at the bottom left corner of the check.
- Or, to have your pay deposited directly into your Savings account, please contact your bank for a document as proof of your ABA number and your checking account number.
- Depending on when the form is processed by your payroll department, your direct deposit will start within one or two pay periods.
- To change or cancel the enrollment, contact your agency’s payroll department.
- To learn more, go to NYC Direct Deposit.