1. FIND TALENTNYC continues to attract the world’s top talent and to develop homegrown talent. Digital.NYC gives you an easy way to post jobs and recruit your team.
2. GET FUNDING There is a wide variety of funding available to startups in NYC, as well as advice about how to secure your next round.
3. FIND SPACE There is affordable space in all five boroughs. Whether you’re looking for a desk, workspace, or your own office, there are many options to discover.
4. KEEP YOUR SKILLS FRESH You can stay current with emerging trends through various different meetups and look for courses in new methods and technologies.
5. STAY UP-TO-DATE You can stay current with the latest news about market leaders, your peers, competitors, and potential partners.
6. GET TIPS FROM LEADERS The NYC Voice blog features insightful entries from business and government leaders drawn from across the City’s tech ecosystem.
7. DISCOVER OTHER STARTUPS The NYC startup community is growing larger every day, pushing New York to the top of global startup scene. There is a featured set that proudly bears the “Made in NY” brand.
8. GET OUT AND MEET PEOPLE New York City is filled with events across all five boroughs, enough to keep you busy every night of the week. You’ll have to make sure to leave enough time to work.