Talking, Reading and Singing to Your Child:
Early Childhood Development:
More Help for Parents:
- To learn more about your baby's development, talk to your pediatrician or family doctor, or call 311 to find a doctor near you.
- If you have questions about your baby's development, call 311 and ask about the Early Intervention Program
- If you are pregnant with your first baby and interested in participating in a nurse home visiting program, call 311 and ask about the Nurse-Family Partnership.
- If you recently gave birth and are interested in receiving a home visit from a health worker, call 311 and ask about the Newborn Home Visiting Program.
- If you are having a hard time coping with your new baby or are feeling sad or depressed, call 311.
- If you need help finding child care, visit NYC Child Care Connect.