How can we help you?

Select a common complaint from the dropdown, or search NYC311 for your specific complaint.
  • 1.

    Enter any dashes as they appear

  • 2.
Check the status of an existing 311 Service Request

You can check the status of your Service Request using your confirmation number. Most confirmation numbers begin with C1-1 and you should enter them using the format C1-1-XXXXXXXXX. If your confirmation number does not begin with C1-1, enter it without spaces or dashes.


Can I change or cancel my Service Request?

No, once you submit your Service Request, you cannot change or cancel it. You can submit a new Service Request with updated or corrected information.

What if I get a Service Request Not Found message?

Try again later. It may take several hours for your status to be available. If you cannot get your status online, call 311.

What if I am not satisfied with my Service Request status or the agency's response?

You can contact the agency directly through their website. Go to the Agencies list under NYC Resources to find links to agency websites.

You can also submit another Service Request.

Select a payment from the dropdown.

Get address info

Enter an address in NYC to check its cross streets, police precinct, school district, trash and recycling pick-up days, community board, and borough block and lot number (BBL.)

Enter your address and borough.
Long Island Rail Road
    Metro-North Railroad