The Official Website of the City of New York

User Alert

Emergency assistance is not available through this Service Request.

Call 911 to report:

  • A crime or medical emergency
  • Fighting, screaming, gunshots, explosions, or suspicious breaking of glass or wood
  • Noise from a large party or crowd that is causing danger
  • Any other noise that sounds like a crime might be in progress or someone might be hurt

Click Start if you accept a non-emergency response from the New York Police Department. Click Cancel and call 911 if emergency response is required.