To review files or request documents from the Loft Board, including registrations, building and case files, you must submit a Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) request. You may submit your request:
- Through the New York City Open Records Portal. Make sure to include the building address in the “Title” of the request; or
- By fax to (646)500-6169; or
- By email to email@example.com; or
- By mail to NYC Loft Board, 280 Broadway, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10007; or
- In person at the Loft Board offices on business days between the hours of 9 AM and 4 PM
Photocopies of documents may be obtained at a cost of twenty-five (25) cents per page, payable by check or money order only. For further information, call (212)393-2616 and ask for the Public Information Officer.
For all other inquiries, email the Loft Board.