How do I report a maintenance problem in my NYCHA building?

Call the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) Customer Contact Center at (718) 707-7771. Be ready to provide:

  • Your name, address, telephone number and the name of the development in which you live
  • When the problem started
  • Whether you have previously reported the problem, and if so, the Work Ticket Numbers