How do I report a noisy neighbor?

You can report a noisy neighbor using the Residential Noise Complaint Form.

Officers from your local police precinct will get your report and respond when they are not handling emergencies. You can also contact your tenant association, building owner, or super for help if a neighbor in your building is often noisy.