How do I report low water pressure in my apartment?

If you live in an apartment and have low water pressure in only one place, such as the bathroom or the kitchen, report the problem to your landlord. It is most likely a condition within the apartment that is your landlord's responsibility to fix. If you get no response, you can use the Low Water Pressure Complaint Form to make a maintenance complaint against your landlord.

If a licensed plumber determines that the problem is not the landlord's responsibility, you can ask the City to investigate.