What do I do if I am not satisfied with the outcome of my Service Request?

If you are not satisfied with your Service Request status or an agency's response, you can contact the agency directly. Go to the List of NYC agencies to find a link to the website, where you can find the agency's contact information.

If the condition you reported is still a problem, you can also submit a new Service Request through NYC311.