City Worker Conflict of Interest or Corruption

You can make a complaint to the Department of Investigation if you suspect that a City employee, contractor, person doing business with the City, or a person receiving benefits from the City is guilty of criminal activity or corruption.

If a City worker is using his or her position of employment for personal benefit, you can make a complaint to the Conflict of Interest Board.