Biking, Rollerblading, or Skating Complaint

You can report hazardous biking, riding motorized scooters, rollerblading, or skating that destroys property. If it is in progress, it is considered an emergency situation. If it occurred in the past or occurs repeatedly at the same location, officers from your local police precinct will respond when they are not handling emergency situations.