Vehicle Blocking Driveway Complaint

You can report a vehicle that is partially or completely blocking your driveway. The police may ticket the vehicle. If the vehicle has a ticket and you want it moved, you can contact a private towing company. The vehicle owner will have to pay any fees charged for towing.

Call 911 to report vehicles illegally parked in the actual driveway of private property.