Construction, Buildings, or Housing Agency Feedback

You can make a suggestion, complaint, or compliment about the policies or service quality provided by any City government agency or employee working in the area of construction, buildings, or housing. In New York City, the following City agencies work on these issues:

  • Board of Standards and Appeals
  • Department of Buildings
  • Department of City Planning
  • Department of Design and Construction
  • Department of Housing Preservation and Development
  • NYC Loft Board
  • NYC Rent Guidelines Board
  • New York City Housing Authority