Disorderly Person or Group

The City accepts reports of disorderly people or small groups, including protestors, that have caused hazardous or dangerous conditions in the past or repeatedly in the same location. These small groups can include youth who are repeatedly disorderly, cause a nuisances, or are in the park between dusk and dawn. Officers from your local police precinct will respond when they are not handling emergency situations.