Flyer or Poster Complaint

You can report unwanted or illegally posted posters, advertisements, handbills, signs, menus, or stickers on public property, or vehicles.

You may post a sign on your property letting advertisers know that you do not want them to leave material on your property.

Postings are not removed from scaffolding, wood or metal construction fencing, sheds, or barricades.

Complaints are not accepted about posters or fliers:

• Put up by government agencies or Community Boards

• Announcing street closures or no parking for movie filming

• Attached to private buildings