Housing for Mentally Ill or Addicted Homeless

You can get access to supportive housing for homeless people with mental illness or substance abuse issues. You may get information and referrals for housing combined with voluntary, supportive services such as the following:

  • Case management services
  • Referrals to primary medical and mental health services and treatment
  • Referrals to drug and alcohol use services and treatment
  • Educational employment and other recovery-oriented services
  • Medication management and counseling
  • Assistance in gaining access to government benefits